Finishing our Lovecrafian trilogy with Charles Stross's Lovecraftian espionage thriller, the Mikes explore the eldritch horror of office bureaucracy, the limits of fictionalizing the holocaust, and whether Lovecraftian things are even scary anymore.
It's Cocktail Time!
The Hand of Glory
- In 5 (or more) shot glasses pour yellow Chartreuse almost to the top
- Then into a teaspoon pour 151 proof rum and float a bit onto the shot
- Carefully ignite the rum (keep hair away from the flame!)
- Turn off lights and enjoy the glow for a bit.
- BLOW OUT THE FLAME (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Drink and enjoy.
closing music: "Hand of Glory" by Jimmie Silva and the Empty Set